There are so many things that I can say about this subject, but I will keep it brief.
- Don’t take life to seriously, try to be silly once in awhile!
- Take time each day to appreciate the person you are!
- Don’t try to be perfect, be apologetically you!
- Make the changes in yourself that you desire from others!
- Stop pretending you’re ok, when you’re really aren’t.
- It’s ok, to not be ok.
- Please exercise and eat right (if you’re not already). Life’s to short to be unhealthy on purpose! (I’ll post a quick 30 minute workout and grocery list this week as well).
- If you find someone that loves you for exactly who you are, love them back. Love is beautiful! Be real.
- Be your own cheer leader.
- Ask for help if you need it!
- Create a daily ritual that sets the tone for your day!
- If you want to reinvent yourself, why not start today?
- Try something new
- Pay it forward!
- And last but not least, try to relax a little. Sometimes we overthink, stress and completely panic over things that may not matter in a week. Relax, smile, laugh and live!
October 28th, 2015 at 7:49 pm
“And last but not least, try to relax a little. Sometimes we overthink, stress and completely panic over things that may not matter in a week. Relax, smile, laugh and live! ” Very true, positively love! Most of the time, the big picture really helps! 🙂